Returns and right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
The Customer may withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without giving reasons and without any penalty, within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the products.
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging, without any signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg accessories);
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manual, cables)
- le spese di spedizione (ed eventuali spese doganali, se presenti) per la restituzione del bene saranno ad esclusivo carico del Cliente.
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by Microtech, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Microtech will notify the Customer, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain the relative reimbursement from the latter;
- Microtech will not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
Microtech will reimburse the Customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any costs as a consequence of this reimbursement. Microtech may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the Customer proves that he has correctly returned the product.
In any case, the Customer will lose the right of withdrawal in cases where Microtech ascertains that:
- the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its external packaging and / or original internal packaging;
- the product is missing its integral elements and / or accessories (eg cables, battery chargers, manuals, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Microtech will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender and, if already reimbursed, the price of the product.
The product must be sent to the following address: Via Aldo Moro 9, Buccinasco 20090 (Italy) at Microtech.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must request the return authorization from Microtech, within the terms indicated, by filling out the form below and entering the following data:
- e-mail: e-mail address with which the order was placed
- order number
- part number and quantity: only for the return of single products
- shipping: managed by Microtech with shipping costs charged to the customer or managed and organized by the customer
- reason for return (optional): your opinion can help us improve our services.
The times and methods for managing the return (repair, replacement or return with credit) will be unquestionably established by Microtech.
Once the return request procedure has been completed, Microtech will send a confirmation, via e-mail, containing the Return Authorization Number (R.M.A.) and the instructions to be respected to return the goods.